a. Application Fee
Each participant is required to pay a $25 application fee.
b. Program Fee
Each participant is required to pay a $3500 program fee after getting accepted to the program.
The program price does not cover only the costs directly linked to your presence on the ground. It also shares other costs required to give you the best experience.
The following chart shows the average percentage for the cost of the program.
Average direct costs on the ground
Awareness, communications, advice, monitoring and advice
Administrative and operational costs
Support for participants from before start to finish
Program Fee Includes:
Accommodation (Accommodation may or may not include food nor WiFi)
- Support and 24-hour backup from both our local and US/Canada staff
- Pre-departure support from Regional Coordinator by email, phone and in person.
- In country support by local coordinator.
- Airport Pickup and Drop Off in destination countries.
- Transportation to destination city of teaching.
- Transportation to destination city of internship.
- The following transportation is NOT covered:
- Any kind of travel, leisure or sightseeing transportation.
- Local transportation to and from your internship location.
- The flight tickets to the destination countries, and in between cities.